Copilot inside Appian

Certified Senior Developer

Hello,

I´ve configurated the Azure service insede de Admin Console as it shows the image:

This returns me a succes, and i see in the interface design mode the Copilot:

But when I upload a fillable PDF to generate the form in appian, i keeps loading, but nothing generates

Anyone knows what its happening and which could be the solution for this?

Thx

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

Hi ,

if i am correct........It seems you're facing an issue with the AI CoPilot feature within Appian that's supposed to convert fillable PDF forms into Appian interfaces. The AI CoPilot is not generating the form after uploading a fillable PDF, and it just keeps loading.....

1. Check AI Service Configuration

• Ensure that the Azure service configuration in the Appian Administration Console is correct. Verify the endpoint and key for the Azure OpenAI Service are accurately inputted.

2. Validate the PDF Form

• Confirm that the PDF form is properly formatted as a fillable form. Some PDFs may not be recognized if they are not correctly set up with fillable fields.
    • Try uploading a different PDF form that you know works (like a U.S. government form) to see if the problem is with the specific PDF.

3. Test with Different PDF Versions

• If possible, test with different versions of the PDF format. Some newer or older PDF versions may not be compatible with the AI CoPilot feature.

4. Check File Size and Complexity

• Large or complex PDF forms might cause the system to take a longer time to process or even fail. Try with a simpler or smaller PDF to see if it makes a difference.

Hi ,

if i am correct........It seems you're facing an issue with the AI CoPilot feature within Appian that's supposed to convert fillable PDF forms into Appian interfaces. The AI CoPilot is not generating the form after uploading a fillable PDF, and it just keeps loading.....

1. Check AI Service Configuration

• Ensure that the Azure service configuration in the Appian Administration Console is correct. Verify the endpoint and key for the Azure OpenAI Service are accurately inputted.

2. Validate the PDF Form

• Confirm that the PDF form is properly formatted as a fillable form. Some PDFs may not be recognized if they are not correctly set up with fillable fields.
    • Try uploading a different PDF form that you know works (like a U.S. government form) to see if the problem is with the specific PDF.

3. Test with Different PDF Versions

• If possible, test with different versions of the PDF format. Some newer or older PDF versions may not be compatible with the AI CoPilot feature.

4. Check File Size and Complexity

• Large or complex PDF forms might cause the system to take a longer time to process or even fail. Try with a simpler or smaller PDF to see if it makes a difference.
Children
No Data