I want to use this expression that will also have the page URL in it so our init

I want to use this expression that will also have the page URL in it so our initiator can click the hyperlink to save the page to the browser favorites. We use many pages to create a service catalog and we want to put this on each page so the initiator can save the page. Our user representatives do not think clicking actions and save bookmark works. So we need a work around. Has anyone does this already for your pages?

<span style="cursor: hand; text-decoration: underline;" onclick="window.external.AddFavorite(location.href, document.title);">
Click here to add this page to your favorites</span>

OriginalPostID-116067

OriginalPostID-116067

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can someone respond to let me know if Appian allows this type of script on a page? We need to be able to have a hyperlink to save the page to the initiators favorites on their browser. I tried this with HTML page and see it will work with IE and not with Google Chrome. We only use IE at work, so that is not an issue. Can Appian support this?
  • Can someone respond to let me know if Appian allows this type of script on a page? We need to be able to have a hyperlink to save the page to the initiators favorites on their browser. I tried this with HTML page and see it will work with IE and not with Google Chrome. We only use IE at work, so that is not an issue. Can Appian support this?
Children
No Data