I’m trying to show/repopulate multiple-chosen check box fields on a form that is

I’m trying to show/repopulate multiple-chosen check box fields on a form that is returned to the original user that filled it out. Right now the checkboxField saves into a stand-alone multiple variable called ac!environmentCategory. The node output is” tostring(ac!environmentCategory)”, converting the checkbox input to a string and stored to a CDT target of “CDT.environmentCategory” (a non-multiple text field).

I’ve tried converting the CDT string back into a multiple variable using the “split” function “split(pv!CDT.environmentCategory,",")” in a subsequent node (and output prior to returning the form), and stored to a target of the original stand-alone multiple variable of “ac!environmentCategory”.

In order to determine whether this is an initial request rather than a request being returned, my SAIL code evaluates whether or not the “pv!CDT.environmentCategory” is blank (i.e. if it’s been previously filled out), if it’s blank then i...

OriginalPostID-119393

OriginalPostID-119393

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...t calls for an “ac!environmentCategory”, and if it’s not blank it calls for the “pv!CDT.environmentCategory”:

value: if(rule!COMMON_isBlank(
    pv!CDT.environmentCategory),
    ac!environmentCategory,
    pv! CDT.environmentCategory),
    saveInto: ac!environmentCategory

However, on the form itself the checkboxFields are blank when returned to the original user.
    Any ideas on how to make this happen?
  • ...t calls for an “ac!environmentCategory”, and if it’s not blank it calls for the “pv!CDT.environmentCategory”:

value: if(rule!COMMON_isBlank(
    pv!CDT.environmentCategory),
    ac!environmentCategory,
    pv! CDT.environmentCategory),
    saveInto: ac!environmentCategory

However, on the form itself the checkboxFields are blank when returned to the original user.
    Any ideas on how to make this happen?
Children
No Data