I am using the pickerFieldUsers component on 7.5 to display all users from group

I am using the pickerFieldUsers component on 7.5 to display all users from group A who are not in group B. I have got a rule to bring back an array of users and I want to bind the pickerFieldUsers component to that array, using the groupFilter parameter. However, groupFilter only accepts a value of type "Group". Is there a way to bind this picker to an array of users? Or maybe an expression to convert an array of users to a group type?

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-121247

OriginalPostID-121247

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Instead of rules-based groups, perhaps you should just create this as a regular group, and manually set the members in them when you create user accounts? If you create users in a process, you could add them to this new group when they need to be. Alternately you could create a utility process which runs off a timer and determines group membership and adds them as needed.
    Certified Senior Developer
    Instead of rules-based groups, perhaps you should just create this as a regular group, and manually set the members in them when you create user accounts? If you create users in a process, you could add them to this new group when they need to be. Alternately you could create a utility process which runs off a timer and determines group membership and adds them as needed.
Children
No Data