AI Skill Classification

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Community,

I have a multiple question on the Document classification AI Skill. I have trained the AI Skill classification with 2 types of document. Both type does not have fixed structure (few text change based on the conditions). 

When we upload the document of these 2 type the confident score is always fall between 55 to 60 . 

Another behaviour i observed  when i upload different document type which is totally different , the confident score is 50 which i do not expect.

Questions:

Does anyone know how the confident score is determine? 

The document structure is not same every time  is that because the confident score not going beyond 60? I expect to be more.

Why confident score is still 50 when non trained document uploaded?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

To address the issue of low confidence scores for untrained document types, it's essential to:

• Clearly separate known and unknown document types during the training phase.
    • Consider training the model to recognize an "other" category for documents that do not fit into the predefined types.
    Certified Associate Developer

To address the issue of low confidence scores for untrained document types, it's essential to:

• Clearly separate known and unknown document types during the training phase.
    • Consider training the model to recognize an "other" category for documents that do not fit into the predefined types.
Children
No Data