ai-knowledge-assistant Sequential question

Hello All,

My use case is using ai-knowledge-assistant(community.appian.com/.../ai-knowledge-assistant), chatbot will ask question sequentially like

ai-knowledge-assistant: Hello! I am your assistance. How can I help you?

Human :I want to register one student in the school.

ai-knowledge-assistant:sure! what is the name of the student?

Human : Arka

ai-knowledge-assistant:what is his previous school name?

Human: Abc

ai-knowledge-assistant: Please upload the school results <Upload button>

Human:<human uploads the document>

ai-knowledge-assistant: Please review the below information 

Student Name : Arka

Previous school: Abc

School result

Please confirm 

Human: I confirmed

<system creates an entry in the student record >

Now my question are 

1. Is it possible to show the question sequentially ?

2. Is it possible to have a button to upload a document and save it  document folder?

3. Is it possible to trigger the process model after user says like confirm?

Appreciate your help in advance.

Regards

Arka

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer

The bot is not able to somehow interact with Appian, as of now. This is a first version and Appian will enhance the features with newer versions.

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hi  

Sentence: "database table for banking application with data type and description in appian grid format" 

| Column Name | Data Type | Description | | --- | --- | --- | | account_id | Integer | Unique identifier for an account | | account_type | Text | Type of account (e.g. savings, checking, credit, etc.) | | balance | Decimal | Current balance of the account | | last_transaction_date | Date | Date of last transaction made on the account | | owner_name | Text | Full name of the account owner | | owner_email | Text | Email address of the account owner | | owner_phone | Text | Phone number of the account owner | | address | Text | Mailing address of the account owner | | city | Text | City of residence of the account owner | | state | Text | State of residence of the account owner | | zip_code | Text | Zip code of the account owner's residence | | transaction_type | Text | Type of transaction (e.g. deposit, withdrawal, transfer) | | transaction_amount | Decimal | Amount of the transaction | | transaction_date | Date | Date of the transaction | | transaction_description | Text | Description or purpose of the transaction | | transaction_status | Text | Status of the transaction (e.g. pending, completed, cancelled) | | beneficiary_name | Text | Full"

I want to convert this data into a editable grid. Suggestions are most welcome.

in reply to Mohammad Saleem

Where do you getting this data from??

Is it related to AI Skills???

whatever the data your are getting saleem, split it based on "" symbol using split function

and using for each function get the plitted data and pass it as a expression or local variable it will resolve your issue

• +1

Please check below 

whatever the data your are getting saleem, split it based on "" symbol using split function

and using for each function get the plitted data and pass it as a expression or local variable it will resolve your issue

a!localVariables(
    local!text: "| Column Name | Data Type | Description | | ---- | ----- | --- | | account_id | Integer | Unique identifier for an account | | account_type | Text | Type of account (e.g. savings, checking, credit, etc.) | | balance | Decimal | Current balance of the account | | last_transaction_date | Date | Date of last transaction made on the account | | owner_name | Text | Full name of the account owner | | owner_email | Text | Email address of the account owner | | owner_phone | Text | Phone number of the account owner | | address | Text | Mailing address of the account owner | | city | Text | City of residence of the account owner | | state | Text | State of residence of the account owner | | zip_code | Text | Zip code of the account owner's residence | | transaction_type | Text | Type of transaction (e.g. deposit, withdrawal, transfer) | | transaction_amount | Decimal | Amount of the transaction | | transaction_date | Date | Date of the transaction | | transaction_description | Text | Description or purpose of the transaction | | transaction_status | Text | Status of the transaction (e.g. pending, completed, cancelled) | | beneficiary_name | Text | Full",
    local!forEach1: a!forEach(
    items: split(local!text, "|"),
    expression: {
    if(
    or(
    a!isNullOrEmpty(fv!item),
    find("---", fv!item) > 0,
    ),
    {},
    fv!item
    )
    }
    ),
    local!union: union(local!forEach1, local!forEach1),
    local!union
    )

in reply to manishs0028

This is working as expected. Thank you  

Certified Lead Developer

As your question has nothing to do with the initial topic, I suggest to start a new conversation!