As per appian 24.1 documentation, I was looking for Ai Skills for - Prompt Builder option

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

As per appian 24.1 documentation, I was looking for Ai Skills for - "Prompt Builder" option. I have checked and verified that I have 24.1 Appian version and when I select "AI Skills" then I can only 3 options as 1. Document Classification. 2. Documentation Extraction 3.Email Classification.

Can someone please help me that why I am not able to see that 4th Option for Prompt Builder? Also, I am looking for some example to create a prompt lib for the use case we are looking into.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

There could be a configuration issue in your specific instance of Appian that is causing the Prompt Builder option not to appear. This could be due to permissions, licensing, or other settings controlled by your Appian administrator.
    Regarding your second question about creating a prompt library, once you confirm the availability of the Prompt Builder option, you can refer to the Appian documentation or seek guidance from Appian support for detailed instructions and examples on creating a prompt library for your specific use case. They should be able to provide you with the necessary resources and assistance.

Certified Senior Developer

There could be a configuration issue in your specific instance of Appian that is causing the Prompt Builder option not to appear. This could be due to permissions, licensing, or other settings controlled by your Appian administrator.
    Regarding your second question about creating a prompt library, once you confirm the availability of the Prompt Builder option, you can refer to the Appian documentation or seek guidance from Appian support for detailed instructions and examples on creating a prompt library for your specific use case. They should be able to provide you with the necessary resources and assistance.

Children