Appian community unable to see Admin console and appian cloud database

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

I have made my Appian Environment through appian community, but i am not able to see admin console and Appian cloud database. they are giving me the basic user permission not system Admin. earlier we are able to see Admin console and cloud database but for new version we are not able to see admin console. so how we can connect data source how we can see value in database if appian cloud database is not visible.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi  ,

It seems that you are using a beta version of Community Edition. In the beta version, Appian is not providing separate environments for each user like they were doing earlier.
    In the beta version, the same environment is shared between users, and a separate workspace is assigned to different users.
    In this new Community Edition, Admin access is removed for all users. Hence, you can't access the Admin Console and Database AFAIK.
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi  ,

It seems that you are using a beta version of Community Edition. In the beta version, Appian is not providing separate environments for each user like they were doing earlier.
    In the beta version, the same environment is shared between users, and a separate workspace is assigned to different users.
    In this new Community Edition, Admin access is removed for all users. Hence, you can't access the Admin Console and Database AFAIK.
Children