Why is it that my rule: rule!esc_get_EI_data_by_date_range(todatetime(ri!st

Why is it that my rule:
rule!esc_get_EI_data_by_date_range(todatetime(ri!start),todatetime(ri!end),topaginginfo(1,100)) returns 100 rows of data for ri!start=10/01/2014,ri!end=10/31/2014 [ri!start & ri!end are both date types],
And
my input task output rule: rule!esc_get_EI_data_by_date_range(todatetime(ac!startDate),todatetime(ac!endDate),topaginginfo(1,100)) returns nothing for ac!startDate=10/31/2014, ac!endDate=10/31/2014, [ac!startDate & ac!endDate are both date types]?

OriginalPostID-125679

OriginalPostID-125679

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Please tell me if my assumption is correct:
    You currently have a user input task, where the user selects the start date and end date on a form. These dates are saved into ac!startDate and ac!endDate, and the rule esc_get_EI_data_by_date_range is executed with this data in the user input task's data output tab.
    Can you try saving the ac! variables into process variables in the output tab instead? Then after that have a script task that executes the rule using those process variables instead.
  • Please tell me if my assumption is correct:
    You currently have a user input task, where the user selects the start date and end date on a form. These dates are saved into ac!startDate and ac!endDate, and the rule esc_get_EI_data_by_date_range is executed with this data in the user input task's data output tab.
    Can you try saving the ac! variables into process variables in the output tab instead? Then after that have a script task that executes the rule using those process variables instead.
Children
No Data