I am running an Quey Rule in a Record to gather data for a grid. It is a simple

I am running an Quey Rule in a Record to gather data for a grid. It is a simple Query Rule but I am getting the error "Could not display interface. Please check definition and inputs.

Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error : "
Here is the code:
load(
local!pagingInfo:a!pagingInfo(
startIndex: 1,
batchSize: 5
),
local!data: rule!PD_getFeasibilityResponsesByFeasibilityId(ri!selectFeasibilityID),
with(
local!datasubset: todatasubset(local!data,local!pagingInfo),
if(local!datasubset.totalcount<1,
label: "Response for "&index(local!datasubset.feasibilityId,{}),
firstColumnContents: {
a!gridField(
totalCount: local!datasubset.totalCount,
columns: {
a!gridTextColumn(
label: "Assignee",
data: index(local!datasubset.data, "assigneeName",{})
),
a!gridTextColumn(
label: "Response",

OriginalPostID-126994

OriginalPostID-126994

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I removed the if(local!datasubset.totalcount<1, and that seemed to help. I no longer get the Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error but I am now getting "Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error in rule 'pd_getfeasibilityresponsesbyfeasibilityid' (called by rule 'pd_feasibilityresponses') [line 20]: " It is very Query rule is very simple. It looks up the list of records by feasibilityId. feasibilityId is a Numeric(Integer) field. There are records in the table.
  • I removed the if(local!datasubset.totalcount<1, and that seemed to help. I no longer get the Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error but I am now getting "Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error in rule 'pd_getfeasibilityresponsesbyfeasibilityid' (called by rule 'pd_feasibilityresponses') [line 20]: " It is very Query rule is very simple. It looks up the list of records by feasibilityId. feasibilityId is a Numeric(Integer) field. There are records in the table.
Children
No Data