AI Skill Document Extraction Saving Items in Table

Greetings

I am trying to use Document Extraction AI Skill to save information in a Commission Statement. The Commission Statement has standard details (Statement Number, Statement Date, Total Commission Paid, Production Cycle etc. It then has a breakdown which has Commission Line Items (Client Name, Surname, Policy Number, Policy Type, Amount, VAT). 

I have created a similar process model to the one in the Tutorial: https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/24.1/create-skill-doc-extraction.html

I therefore have a Table that speaks to Commission Statements and a Table that speaks to Statement Items. No the problem here is that the Commission Statements record Type gets updated with relevant data from the Document, however the Statement Items information following the Reconcile Doc Extraction results does not populate into the Statement Items record type. I have created the One-To-Many relationship between the Commission Statement and Statement Items Record Type and left the Write or delete Commission Statement Items when modifying Commission Statements checked.

The process model runs successfully however the Statement Items table is not Populated with data from the table.

Has anyone managed to overcome this challenge? Any suggested tips on how to resolve this.

Thank you in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible