Hi All, I have a Expression Rule below which returns me a Data value

Hi All,

I have a Expression Rule below which returns me a Data value of DocumentMetaData CDT :

='type!{localhost:8080/.../}DocumentMetaData'(
documentId: fn!tointeger(ri!doc)
)

I need to create Data value from documentlist hence I have used apply function to achieve it shown in first image in script task node but it gives an error "Invalid Cast: Cannot cast from type 'List of Document' to type 'List of Data Store Entity', for variable 'pv!documentmetadatastore'".

I am not sure what is the problem here, please check each image for more details on use of script task and expression....

OriginalPostID-134728

OriginalPostID-134728

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I found the problem for the 2nd item, the mistake was in the configuration of script task. What I was doing that I was selecting the "documentMetaDataStore" in the input variable list there I was configuring it to "Save Into" the same variable which was not required.

Please check attached image for the reference where annotated configuration for "Save Into" is not required.

• I found the problem for the 2nd item, the mistake was in the configuration of script task. What I was doing that I was selecting the "documentMetaDataStore" in the input variable list there I was configuring it to "Save Into" the same variable which was not required.

Please check attached image for the reference where annotated configuration for "Save Into" is not required.

Children
No Data