Hi, I want to send emails to LDAP groups and Appian users from

Hi,

I want to send emails to LDAP groups and Appian users from single Send E-mails smart service adapter. e.g. if LDAP group name is DG_USER, I’m able to send email to group using toemailAddress(“DG_USER”) function, but when I’m trying to append same to Appian user and send email it’s throwing exception “No valid recipients resolved” . What is best way to handle this ?

Thanks,
Tushar...

OriginalPostID-136885

OriginalPostID-136885

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I saw something similar a few times where I tried to send to a group/individual and a constant (with email address) or a string. I had problems combining the Appian user/group type into the same TO/CC/BCC fields as a string. I solved it by sending the users/groups in the TO and CC'ing the string. Alternatively you could have 2 email nodes, one for each.
  • I saw something similar a few times where I tried to send to a group/individual and a constant (with email address) or a string. I had problems combining the Appian user/group type into the same TO/CC/BCC fields as a string. I solved it by sending the users/groups in the TO and CC'ing the string. Alternatively you could have 2 email nodes, one for each.
Children
No Data