For Constants and Expression Rules I can go in and see all Impacted and Dependen

For Constants and Expression Rules I can go in and see all Impacted and Dependent rules. Is there a way to see Impacted and Dependent Rules when looking at Interfaces and Query Rules?

OriginalPostID-137303

OriginalPostID-137303

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There is no way to find the impact of query rules and interfaces. Work around - 1. Query rules: Try to create expression query rules instead of query rules. This would increase performace and give impact assessment. If you must create query rule, then invoke that query rule through the expression rule and use this everywhere instead of query rule. 2. Interfaces: Create interface only for the main screen so that its easy to track. For all other sections or sub-interfaces create expression rule instead of interface so that you can keep track of variaous places where a particular section is used.
    This is my opinion. This may not suite dependeing on the design philosphy being followed. For more information please visit my blog post below:
    khalidkhanblog.wordpress.com/
  • There is no way to find the impact of query rules and interfaces. Work around - 1. Query rules: Try to create expression query rules instead of query rules. This would increase performace and give impact assessment. If you must create query rule, then invoke that query rule through the expression rule and use this everywhere instead of query rule. 2. Interfaces: Create interface only for the main screen so that its easy to track. For all other sections or sub-interfaces create expression rule instead of interface so that you can keep track of variaous places where a particular section is used.
    This is my opinion. This may not suite dependeing on the design philosphy being followed. For more information please visit my blog post below:
    khalidkhanblog.wordpress.com/
Children
No Data