I am trying to modify the filtered grid example but am having issues with filter

I am trying to modify the filtered grid example but am having issues with filtering part. My data shows and am able to paginate. But when I select a filter from the Dropdown, it briefly lists the selection and then goes back to default. The data listed does not change either.
Let me know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks.

FilterPagingGridExample

OriginalPostID-144521

OriginalPostID-144521

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello, the code is now filtering but noticed that if set the batch size to 3, then it lists 3 rows without pagination. Setting to batch size to 20 lists all rows and shows the pagination. I noticed that if set batch size to 6 or more, then the pagination shows at bottom but cannot move to next page listing. Appears the batch size is deciding how many rows to display and no option to go to next page for rest of the data.
  • Hello, the code is now filtering but noticed that if set the batch size to 3, then it lists 3 rows without pagination. Setting to batch size to 20 lists all rows and shows the pagination. I noticed that if set batch size to 6 or more, then the pagination shows at bottom but cannot move to next page listing. Appears the batch size is deciding how many rows to display and no option to go to next page for rest of the data.
Children
No Data