Hi all, I have a scheduled process which runs at 12AM everyday.In that proc

Hi all,
I have a scheduled process which runs at 12AM everyday.In that process I am getting following error.Also I have attached stack trace if that helps.

Problem: An invalid expression has been encountered in a task.

Details: ERROR:An error occurred while evaluating expression: myfunc() (Expression evaluation error in rule 'myfunc()' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Cannot open connection) (Data Outputs)

Recommended Action: Check the expression including any function requirements and resume.

stack trace.txt

OriginalPostID-148555

OriginalPostID-148555

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sanketh Hi, if you haven't made a search already in the forum, this link might help you: /search?q=OriginalPostID-138449.

As far as my knowledge is considered, I would like to suggest to do following in order to resolve the issue:
    1. As said by conorc, test the query rule and check if it's working. If you are sure that there is a problem with datasource, contact the Server administrators team. Also ensure that there aren't any connectivity issues.
    2. If step - 1 looks good, ensure that your design won't permit the multiple queries made at the same time. For instance, the scheduled process creating hundreds of asynchronous instances and each instance in-turn trying to query the database.
  • @sanketh Hi, if you haven't made a search already in the forum, this link might help you: /search?q=OriginalPostID-138449.

As far as my knowledge is considered, I would like to suggest to do following in order to resolve the issue:
    1. As said by conorc, test the query rule and check if it's working. If you are sure that there is a problem with datasource, contact the Server administrators team. Also ensure that there aren't any connectivity issues.
    2. If step - 1 looks good, ensure that your design won't permit the multiple queries made at the same time. For instance, the scheduled process creating hundreds of asynchronous instances and each instance in-turn trying to query the database.
Children
No Data