Hi all, I have a scheduled process which runs at 12AM everyday.In that proc

Hi all,
I have a scheduled process which runs at 12AM everyday.In that process I am getting following error.Also I have attached stack trace if that helps.

Problem: An invalid expression has been encountered in a task.

Details: ERROR:An error occurred while evaluating expression: myfunc() (Expression evaluation error in rule 'myfunc()' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Cannot open connection) (Data Outputs)

Recommended Action: Check the expression including any function requirements and resume.

stack trace.txt

OriginalPostID-148555

OriginalPostID-148555

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @nikolasm To the best of my knowledge, I believe that it is due to exhausted connection pooling which is being suggested by Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection. If it is so, then some design considerations should be made when Appian is talking to database, either it could be a read/ write/ delete operation. For example, batching technique (by making use of pagination) in processes/ expressions/ interfaces, querying the data and holding them in PVs and passing the data as argument to SAIL form (when you want to query huge data sets), making use of load() effectively as much as possible etc are some of the ways to deal with this issue.
  • @nikolasm To the best of my knowledge, I believe that it is due to exhausted connection pooling which is being suggested by Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection. If it is so, then some design considerations should be made when Appian is talking to database, either it could be a read/ write/ delete operation. For example, batching technique (by making use of pagination) in processes/ expressions/ interfaces, querying the data and holding them in PVs and passing the data as argument to SAIL form (when you want to query huge data sets), making use of load() effectively as much as possible etc are some of the ways to deal with this issue.
Children
No Data