Hi all, I have a scheduled process which runs at 12AM everyday.In that proc

Hi all,
I have a scheduled process which runs at 12AM everyday.In that process I am getting following error.Also I have attached stack trace if that helps.

Problem: An invalid expression has been encountered in a task.

Details: ERROR:An error occurred while evaluating expression: myfunc() (Expression evaluation error in rule 'myfunc()' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Cannot open connection) (Data Outputs)

Recommended Action: Check the expression including any function requirements and resume.

stack trace.txt

OriginalPostID-148555

OriginalPostID-148555

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We are using datasources with a max-pool-size of 100. This is actually what Appian recommends e.g. here
    forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_Relational_Databases.html
    The default pool size of jboss datasources is 20. So it is actually already larger. If the code Appian is using to get a connection to the datasource is not buggy the connection should be returned to the pool after the task is done, and since we are noticing this in the test and dev environment I highly doubt it has something to do with the design of the application. I mean how can a SAIL form open up so many connections and keep them open. I think it is far more likely that there is a configuration problem. Has sanketh been able to resolve it?
  • We are using datasources with a max-pool-size of 100. This is actually what Appian recommends e.g. here
    forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_Relational_Databases.html
    The default pool size of jboss datasources is 20. So it is actually already larger. If the code Appian is using to get a connection to the datasource is not buggy the connection should be returned to the pool after the task is done, and since we are noticing this in the test and dev environment I highly doubt it has something to do with the design of the application. I mean how can a SAIL form open up so many connections and keep them open. I think it is far more likely that there is a configuration problem. Has sanketh been able to resolve it?
Children
No Data