Hi all, I have a scheduled process which runs at 12AM everyday.In that proc

Hi all,
I have a scheduled process which runs at 12AM everyday.In that process I am getting following error.Also I have attached stack trace if that helps.

Problem: An invalid expression has been encountered in a task.

Details: ERROR:An error occurred while evaluating expression: myfunc() (Expression evaluation error in rule 'myfunc()' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Cannot open connection) (Data Outputs)

Recommended Action: Check the expression including any function requirements and resume.

stack trace.txt

OriginalPostID-148555

OriginalPostID-148555

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The following error

Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: No matching credentials in Subject!

This is a documented behavior for JBoss wherein the above error may occur if two or more datasources have the same security domain.
    bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi

In your case, you have might have the same security domain (ds-name-security) for more than on 1 datasource. What I would suggest is to replicate the existing security domain in standalone.xml for each of your datasources with a different name. You may use the same credentials, but under a different security domain name for each datasource.
  • The following error

Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: No matching credentials in Subject!

This is a documented behavior for JBoss wherein the above error may occur if two or more datasources have the same security domain.
    bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi

In your case, you have might have the same security domain (ds-name-security) for more than on 1 datasource. What I would suggest is to replicate the existing security domain in standalone.xml for each of your datasources with a different name. You may use the same credentials, but under a different security domain name for each datasource.
Children
No Data