Hi guys,i have a query rule which gets data from database,and i have placed this

Hi guys,i have a query rule which gets data from database,and i have placed this rule in one script task.when the flow comes to this node it was failed returning alert message "The expression function 'queryruleexec("df3b9028-6eaf-42fd-97c8-4d4c83592b9e",241,null)' (user=e17804, exprId=268435669) could not be evaluated: Failed to create data store ".
can you plese provide solution.
Thanks in advance...

OriginalPostID-60255

OriginalPostID-60255

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Restart JBoss and check the the application-server.log, pay special attention to the section of this log that shows the startup of JBoss, JBoss connects to the primary data source during startup, if there's a problem with your configuration files or with the communication with the database, the error should be informative enough.

Just a question, does this problem happen only to this data store or to all data stores?
    Another test you can do is to check if Query DB nodes work. Instead of using a predefined datasource in the node, enter the connection details manually and check if you are able to connect to the DB.
    Do this exercise, identify whether there are errors or not. Hope this helps.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Restart JBoss and check the the application-server.log, pay special attention to the section of this log that shows the startup of JBoss, JBoss connects to the primary data source during startup, if there's a problem with your configuration files or with the communication with the database, the error should be informative enough.

Just a question, does this problem happen only to this data store or to all data stores?
    Another test you can do is to check if Query DB nodes work. Instead of using a predefined datasource in the node, enter the connection details manually and check if you are able to connect to the DB.
    Do this exercise, identify whether there are errors or not. Hope this helps.
Children
No Data