I have a local!data merged from 7 arrays, the local!data output is like

I have a local!data merged from 7 arrays, the local!data output is like

CAtest: Main Contract Review, [Group:2397], 5/25/2015 4:40 AM EDT, , , 0, , CAtest: Main Contract Review, [Group:2390], 5/25/2015 4:40 AM EDT, , , 0, , CAtest: Main Contract Review, [Group:2399], 5/25/2015 4:40 AM EDT, , , 0, , CAtest: Main Contract Review, [Group:2398], 5/25/2015 4:40 AM EDT, , , 0,

apply(fn!count, local!data) returns : 7, 7, 7, 7
apply(fn!length, local!data) returns : A null parameter has been passed.
apply(rule!otherRule, local!data) returns : Rule 'otherRule' has 1 parameters, but instead passed 7 parameters.

OriginalPostID-150739

OriginalPostID-150739

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Well merge creates an array of arrays. So with 4 items in one of the unmerged arrays, you're going to get 4 sets of a 7-item list. This is went count is returning 7,7,7,7.

Your other rule only has one parameter, but when you do the merge you're trying to send in 7 parameters, hence that last issue.

For the length error I'm guessing there's an index in local!data with all nulls.

What exactly are you looking for?
    Certified Lead Developer
    Well merge creates an array of arrays. So with 4 items in one of the unmerged arrays, you're going to get 4 sets of a 7-item list. This is went count is returning 7,7,7,7.

Your other rule only has one parameter, but when you do the merge you're trying to send in 7 parameters, hence that last issue.

For the length error I'm guessing there's an index in local!data with all nulls.

What exactly are you looking for?
Children
No Data