I created an Interface rule AS_portalReportColumn but later I realized that I ne

Certified Senior Developer
I created an Interface rule AS_portalReportColumn but later I realized that I needed an expression rule and I deleted it, but when I am trying to create a new expression rule with same name, I am getting message that Name Already Exists. What could be the reason?
I tried searching for the deleted rule but couldn't see it. Tried logging out as well, no help. Any idea why it would be displaying message Name Already Exists?

OriginalPostID-151668

OriginalPostID-151668

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can also try below steps:
    1. Create a sample rule.
    2. Create an application. Include only the above rule in application and export.
    3. After export, edit the XML for the rule from zip and rename rule same as the one which you deleted.
    4. Import the application again.
    5. Check if rule is created.
    6. Now again export the application with the same rule and rename the rule to something else(some dummy name) and import again.
    7. Now try to create the rule with the name same as the one which is deleted.

Please let me know if it works.
  • You can also try below steps:
    1. Create a sample rule.
    2. Create an application. Include only the above rule in application and export.
    3. After export, edit the XML for the rule from zip and rename rule same as the one which you deleted.
    4. Import the application again.
    5. Check if rule is created.
    6. Now again export the application with the same rule and rename the rule to something else(some dummy name) and import again.
    7. Now try to create the rule with the name same as the one which is deleted.

Please let me know if it works.
Children
No Data