I have a question regarding the Interface rules and Expression rules. What is th

I have a question regarding the Interface rules and Expression rules. What is the difference between them? I mean, if I write =sum(5, 4) in expression rule, and the same is written in Interface Rule. What will be difference in executing that? Is there any best practice documentation I could refer?

OriginalPostID-152433

OriginalPostID-152433

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If your question is how do you know know when you should make an interface or an expression rule - this is probably a judgment call based on whether it is an expression that contains SAIL components for application end users to interact with (an interface) or whether it is an expression that performs an operation and that you would like to reuse in multiple places (an expression rule).
  • If your question is how do you know know when you should make an interface or an expression rule - this is probably a judgment call based on whether it is an expression that contains SAIL components for application end users to interact with (an interface) or whether it is an expression that performs an operation and that you would like to reuse in multiple places (an expression rule).
Children
No Data