When I import a valid XSD with restrictions I receive the following: "Ignor

When I import a valid XSD with restrictions I receive the following: "Ignoring enumeration facet in type {appiandev.dev.com/.../}cars_._type$anonymous. (APNX-2-4046-002)"

Does Appian acknowledge Restrictions in rules, or expressions that call a DataStore built with XSDs that contain elements like the following element "Cars"?

<xsd:element name="Cars">
           <xsd:simpleType>
<xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
<xsd:enumeration value="Audi"/>
<xsd:enumeration value="Golf"/>
<xsd:enumeration value="BMW"/>
</xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType>
</xsd:element>

OriginalPostID-153945

OriginalPostID-153945

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Associate Developer
    From Appian 7.9 Documentation:

Unsupported XSD Constructs

WSDLs that utilize data types with the following XSD constructs result in CDTs that ignore the construct:

Enumerations
    Simple Types with Attributes
    Occurrence constraint lists (which are simplified to multiple or single values)
    Unsupported Web Services

The following types of web service cannot be called using this smart service:

RESTful APIs without WSDL files are not supported (RESTful APIs with WSDLs that use HTTP binding are supported).
    Attachments
    RPC/Encoded services
    WSDLs that utilize data types containing the following XSD constructs return an error if you attempt to to configure specific operations that use them.
    xsd:union
    Choice Groups
    Substitution Groups
    Mixed Content
    Notification or Solicit-Response message exchange pattern operations.
    See W3C Message Exchange Patterns
    WS-Policy elements that are not marked as optional or related to supported TransportBinding or UsernameToken policies.
    WS-
  • +1
    Certified Associate Developer
    From Appian 7.9 Documentation:

Unsupported XSD Constructs

WSDLs that utilize data types with the following XSD constructs result in CDTs that ignore the construct:

Enumerations
    Simple Types with Attributes
    Occurrence constraint lists (which are simplified to multiple or single values)
    Unsupported Web Services

The following types of web service cannot be called using this smart service:

RESTful APIs without WSDL files are not supported (RESTful APIs with WSDLs that use HTTP binding are supported).
    Attachments
    RPC/Encoded services
    WSDLs that utilize data types containing the following XSD constructs return an error if you attempt to to configure specific operations that use them.
    xsd:union
    Choice Groups
    Substitution Groups
    Mixed Content
    Notification or Solicit-Response message exchange pattern operations.
    See W3C Message Exchange Patterns
    WS-Policy elements that are not marked as optional or related to supported TransportBinding or UsernameToken policies.
    WS-
Children
No Data