I am using the SAIL recipe "Add Multiple File Upload Components Dynamically

I am using the SAIL recipe "Add Multiple File Upload Components Dynamically" and it works great. I am able to upload documents and make them available in my process. These files are uploaded to my KC and folder. I later retrieve these files to show as attachments to a process. I am trying to allow the user to delete one or more of the attachments. It works in the interface designer but it does not actually remove the document(s) from the KC. Is there a way to remove these files (attachments) permanently?

thank you!

OriginalPostID-154476

OriginalPostID-154476

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Do you mean that you display them in SAIL and allow the user to click "Remove"? Removal from the KC must be done in process - if you're doing the above then you'll need to check the difference between the original and modified lists of files and delete those that need to be removed using the delete document smart service.
  • Do you mean that you display them in SAIL and allow the user to click "Remove"? Removal from the KC must be done in process - if you're doing the above then you'll need to check the difference between the original and modified lists of files and delete those that need to be removed using the delete document smart service.
Children
No Data