This may just be a UK specific question. Does anyone know why hour(no

This may just be a UK specific question.

Does anyone know why hour(now()) returns the GMT hour and not the BST hour and is there a way to get the correct (ie BST hour) ?

OriginalPostID-155590

OriginalPostID-155590

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What is your user's timezone setting? I changed my user's time zone a couple of times and watched the now() function change what it returned. This backs up my theory that the now() function actually returns only the GMT value, but Appian is set up to display datetimes in the user's time zone so the now() result is displayed as such. If you want Appian to always use the time zone set on the internationalization tab then there is a checkbox on that tab to "Always overrude users' selected time zone"
  • What is your user's timezone setting? I changed my user's time zone a couple of times and watched the now() function change what it returned. This backs up my theory that the now() function actually returns only the GMT value, but Appian is set up to display datetimes in the user's time zone so the now() result is displayed as such. If you want Appian to always use the time zone set on the internationalization tab then there is a checkbox on that tab to "Always overrude users' selected time zone"
Children
No Data