Hi All, I m getting the attached error in a process could you please

Hi All,

I m getting the attached error in a process could you please guide me towards its resolution.

ERROR:An error occurred while evaluating expression: =rule!RT_getSurveyExportPageFrameworkByAnswerHeader(pv!AnswerHeader) (Expression evaluation error in rule 'rt_getsurveysectionbyrecordid' (called by rules 'rt_getrtvwanswersummary' > 'rt_getsurveyexportpageframeworkbyanswerheader') at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : null) (Data Inputs)

Thanks
Ambrish Awadhiya

OriginalPostID-155863

OriginalPostID-155863

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ambrisha You could resolve the issue probably by doing as follows:
    1. Check the type (single or multiple, for ex. an 'in' operator expects an array), data type of the values being passed to input(s) of the query rule.
    2. If there isn't any issue with Step - 1, I would like to suggest to go ahead with checking the root cause in logs, as it is an most elegant way of debugging after inspecting alerts.
  • @ambrisha You could resolve the issue probably by doing as follows:
    1. Check the type (single or multiple, for ex. an 'in' operator expects an array), data type of the values being passed to input(s) of the query rule.
    2. If there isn't any issue with Step - 1, I would like to suggest to go ahead with checking the root cause in logs, as it is an most elegant way of debugging after inspecting alerts.
Children
No Data