Today I moved datastore queryentity in some other folder and I got below error i

Certified Senior Developer
Today I moved datastore queryentity in some other folder and I got below error in my Expression rule which was using this datastore constant.
"function a!queryEntity [line 2]: The data store entity does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access its data.) (Data Inputs)"

But when I move back that constant again to same original folder then also it gave me same error. This issue got sorted out only when I did new version of datastore constant by clicking on "Save New Version". I got this issue on 7.9 version. Actually so many datastore constant are moved and I am afraid to create new version of every constant. Not sure is it known issue or am I missing something?

I did all of above operation using system admin login and did ensured that folder security rights are properly configured.

OriginalPostID-160766

OriginalPostID-160766

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @umeshkumarn To the best of my knowledge, there shouldn't be any security constraints that would refrain the user from executing the object hold by constant. Assuming that the security is properly set on the entity it could be because of the invalid reference caused by making changes in the corresponding entity. So I would like to suggest to revisit the changes made to the corresponding data store entity after the creation of constant and mapping the same to the data store entity.

FYI, we are on 7.9 cloud and haven't experienced any issues so far because of the movement of constants that hold data store entities. Further may I please know what you saw while saving new version - i.e. did you see a 'null' in its value and mapped the data store entity again?
  • @umeshkumarn To the best of my knowledge, there shouldn't be any security constraints that would refrain the user from executing the object hold by constant. Assuming that the security is properly set on the entity it could be because of the invalid reference caused by making changes in the corresponding entity. So I would like to suggest to revisit the changes made to the corresponding data store entity after the creation of constant and mapping the same to the data store entity.

FYI, we are on 7.9 cloud and haven't experienced any issues so far because of the movement of constants that hold data store entities. Further may I please know what you saw while saving new version - i.e. did you see a 'null' in its value and mapped the data store entity again?
Children
No Data