We are using MS SQL Server and for one of a column(SharePercent), we have below

We are using MS SQL Server and for one of a column(SharePercent), we have below definition in our CDT.

<xsd:element name="SharePercent" nillable="true" type="xsd:decimal">
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">                                                   
                                                  @Column(name=SharePercent columnDefinition="Decimal(15,12)")                                        
                                        </xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>
</xsd:element>

In the underlying table we have column SharePercent definition as "SharePercent(decimal(15,12), not null)" and we have below values for this column

We have created a query rule to return these values but the values are being rounded up to 5/6 so, the query rule is returning below values.

Should we change the CDT definition to return all decimal values?

OriginalPostID-163295

OriginalPostID-163295

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Mahesh, Is the issue resolved now? If not resolved, can you please let me know whether your CDT was migrated to 7.9 from a lower version?
    I had faced a similar issue few months back in my cdts which had the type "double". My code was working fine in 7.5 but when migrated to 7.9, I started facing this issue. I was able to resolve it by doing the following steps.
    1) Download the CDT (you can download it from the same environment where you are facing the issue).
    2) Delete the CDT
    3) Import the CDT downloaded in step 1 and perform a dependency check
    I performed the above steps in all my CDTs which had double and the issue was resolved.
  • Hi Mahesh, Is the issue resolved now? If not resolved, can you please let me know whether your CDT was migrated to 7.9 from a lower version?
    I had faced a similar issue few months back in my cdts which had the type "double". My code was working fine in 7.5 but when migrated to 7.9, I started facing this issue. I was able to resolve it by doing the following steps.
    1) Download the CDT (you can download it from the same environment where you are facing the issue).
    2) Delete the CDT
    3) Import the CDT downloaded in step 1 and perform a dependency check
    I performed the above steps in all my CDTs which had double and the issue was resolved.
Children
No Data