Function to return last login date for a user in a process model/report

is there a function or a way to get the last login date for a user in process model / Report ?i understand that this information is in loginaudit.csv but i need this information to be populated in a process model

OriginalPostID-165034

OriginalPostID-165034

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can use the same approach. Instead of pointing to a single process model, you can use All processes report, sort by date descending and filter by the user you want. However, as I said in my previous email, this won't provide you with the right info. The login_audit.csv file on the other hand logs all the user login activity. That would be a fairly better indicator of a login event than monitoring the process model.
  • You can use the same approach. Instead of pointing to a single process model, you can use All processes report, sort by date descending and filter by the user you want. However, as I said in my previous email, this won't provide you with the right info. The login_audit.csv file on the other hand logs all the user login activity. That would be a fairly better indicator of a login event than monitoring the process model.
Children
No Data