I have a text(ex: "a b cd" or "aa1 b c def") containing feq

I have a text(ex: "a b cd" or "aa1 b c def") containing feq chars/word and spaces. I want to get the substring after last space(in this case: cd or def), without using split function. Since it is going to be part of a doForEach i will not be able to use split function.
Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-62321

OriginalPostID-62321

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks.
    I want to avoid split, because i am using getprocessnotes(processInstanceId) to get list of Notes(out of box) added on tasks. Now this list has three columns, one being user/author. User/Author need to be substituted with User/Author Full Name.
    Now when take the output of getprocessnotes(pId) in an array and pass it in a rule applying doForEach and user your rule it works, but if i pass getprocessnotes(pId) directly as array and apply doForEach it fails on split. Thats the reason i am trying to avoid split. Version used is 6.6.0
  • Thanks.
    I want to avoid split, because i am using getprocessnotes(processInstanceId) to get list of Notes(out of box) added on tasks. Now this list has three columns, one being user/author. User/Author need to be substituted with User/Author Full Name.
    Now when take the output of getprocessnotes(pId) in an array and pass it in a rule applying doForEach and user your rule it works, but if i pass getprocessnotes(pId) directly as array and apply doForEach it fails on split. Thats the reason i am trying to avoid split. Version used is 6.6.0
Children
No Data