We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

If I have a CDT is there any way for me to list out each of its fields by name d

If I have a CDT is there any way for me to list out each of its fields by name dynamically? I was playing around with some of the functions but haven't seen anything yet.

OriginalPostID-166634

OriginalPostID-166634

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Works beautifully! Thanks!

Quick follow-up question: any way to dynamically pass in the CCSEngineer() to the type! statement? For example, if I have a rule input ri!value of Anytype is there a way to structure the above statement you gave to dynamically feed this in something like...

local!typeName:typename(typeof(ri!value))
    split(stripwith(tostring(type![local!typeName()] ),"[]="),",")

..I know the above doesn't quite work but I've been playing around with something to attempt this..rather then use a handcoded static set of rules to determine the CDT...
  • Works beautifully! Thanks!

Quick follow-up question: any way to dynamically pass in the CCSEngineer() to the type! statement? For example, if I have a rule input ri!value of Anytype is there a way to structure the above statement you gave to dynamically feed this in something like...

local!typeName:typename(typeof(ri!value))
    split(stripwith(tostring(type![local!typeName()] ),"[]="),",")

..I know the above doesn't quite work but I've been playing around with something to attempt this..rather then use a handcoded static set of rules to determine the CDT...
Children
No Data