Hello, I am using Appian Function 'getdirectgroupmemberuserspagin

Hello,

I am using Appian Function 'getdirectgroupmemberuserspaging()' - to get the direct members of the given group (which ignores members from child group).

I found some discrepancies using this function, as it is not giving correct result sometimes. Seems the result is inconsistent using this function.

Does anyone face similar issue or have anything more to share here?

Many Thanks,
Tapan Shah

OriginalPostID-169542

OriginalPostID-169542

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hey Tapan, I just want to mention that the function getdirectgroupmemberuserspaging returns only the immediate users of that group i.e the users who were added directly in that group. It will not return users who got membership of that group because of a subgroup within that group. Also, It will not return any group administrators of that group. It will only return members who are not administrators. Another point to note is that If the group privacy is High, the function will not return members unless you are an admin.
  • Hey Tapan, I just want to mention that the function getdirectgroupmemberuserspaging returns only the immediate users of that group i.e the users who were added directly in that group. It will not return users who got membership of that group because of a subgroup within that group. Also, It will not return any group administrators of that group. It will only return members who are not administrators. Another point to note is that If the group privacy is High, the function will not return members unless you are an admin.
Children
No Data