Hi, i'm trying to execute 'apply' function to 'updatearray'

Hi, i'm trying to execute 'apply' function to 'updatearray' function, but it responds me with an error telling me that my input is not an array while my input is an 12 characters long array with all zero values e.g. {0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0}. Anything wrong with the things i have done?

A screenshot is attached for a clearer understanding.

OriginalPostID-174391

OriginalPostID-174391

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Although the error message makes you think the issue is with apply() I think in your example the error is being propagated from updatearray(). Your example is syntactically wrong I'm afraid. The apply() function takes your 2nd parameter ri!array and passes each value, one iteration at a time, into fn!updatearray - this function expects an array as it's 1st parameter but apply() is only passing a single integer.
    What are you trying to achieve?
    Certified Lead Developer
    Although the error message makes you think the issue is with apply() I think in your example the error is being propagated from updatearray(). Your example is syntactically wrong I'm afraid. The apply() function takes your 2nd parameter ri!array and passes each value, one iteration at a time, into fn!updatearray - this function expects an array as it's 1st parameter but apply() is only passing a single integer.
    What are you trying to achieve?
Children
No Data