Does a!queryEntity() returns the entity type I am querying to the database? For

Does a!queryEntity() returns the entity type I am querying to the database? For instance, if on the entity parameter of the queryEntity() function I pass a Student type, will it return a Student?

OriginalPostID-174764

OriginalPostID-174764

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am getting an error when using a!applyComponents() on an editable grid. I have a rule for the function parameter called University_universityRow which I am attaching. The error I am getting on my interface rule where I call the rule above is:

Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error in rule 'university_universityrow' at function a!applyComponents [line 78]: Invalid index: Cannot use more indexes than levels of value (1 index level(s) too many)

University_universityRow.txt

• I am getting an error when using a!applyComponents() on an editable grid. I have a rule for the function parameter called University_universityRow which I am attaching. The error I am getting on my interface rule where I call the rule above is:

Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error in rule 'university_universityrow' at function a!applyComponents [line 78]: Invalid index: Cannot use more indexes than levels of value (1 index level(s) too many)

University_universityRow.txt

Children
No Data