Does a!queryEntity() returns the entity type I am querying to the database? For

Does a!queryEntity() returns the entity type I am querying to the database? For instance, if on the entity parameter of the queryEntity() function I pass a Student type, will it return a Student?

OriginalPostID-174764

OriginalPostID-174764

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As @Tim pointed out above using ri!student be very well be the issue. Based on the error message ri!student may have more items than the datasubset and indexing the last element is failing.

Also, I think you could update SAIL to not render grid if datasubset totalcount is 0.

I see the University_universityRow has all readOnly true. I would recommend using gridfield, instead of editable grid (gridlayout). Performance will be much better and has better simple configuration.
  • As @Tim pointed out above using ri!student be very well be the issue. Based on the error message ri!student may have more items than the datasubset and indexing the last element is failing.

Also, I think you could update SAIL to not render grid if datasubset totalcount is 0.

I see the University_universityRow has all readOnly true. I would recommend using gridfield, instead of editable grid (gridlayout). Performance will be much better and has better simple configuration.
Children
No Data