Does a!queryEntity() returns the entity type I am querying to the database? For

Does a!queryEntity() returns the entity type I am querying to the database? For instance, if on the entity parameter of the queryEntity() function I pass a Student type, will it return a Student?

OriginalPostID-174764

OriginalPostID-174764

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @erickp Just to add some information about the error which you are going to experience after resolving the current issue is, you are making use of the local!datasubset which is defined in with() to save values by using saveInto. And SAIL design doesn't permit this. So to the best of my knowledge, after resolving the current issue, the next error would be this, i.e. usage of with() variables as target variables for saveInto.
  • @erickp Just to add some information about the error which you are going to experience after resolving the current issue is, you are making use of the local!datasubset which is defined in with() to save values by using saveInto. And SAIL design doesn't permit this. So to the best of my knowledge, after resolving the current issue, the next error would be this, i.e. usage of with() variables as target variables for saveInto.
Children
No Data