I have a schema that includes one elements marked with "@Transient". T

I have a schema that includes one elements marked with "@Transient". The corresponding datastore validates it. I create a query rule that works without problems. However when I use it with a query entity rule (with no fields selected - selecting all) I get the error:"There was an error testing the rule:Expression evaluation error at function a!queryEntity: An error occurred while retrieving the data.
"For the record here's my query entity rule:
a!queryEntity(
entity:cons!<entity pointer>,
query:a!query(pagingInfo:a!pagingInfo(startIndex: 1,batchSize: - 1)))

OriginalPostID-181974

OriginalPostID-181974

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Former Member
    0 Former Member
    Check the application-server log file to find a more detailed message for this issue. Upload it here so that I can take a closer look. This would help us zero in on the exact error and cause.

Here are a few things you can check in addition to reviewing the application-server log:

(1) Constant object may not be properly defined with the right data store entity
    (2) Security on the data store object is not properly defined
    (3) Database is not available
    (4) Database credentials invalid/expired
    (5) Timeout occurs on database
  • Thanks Sean for reply,Issue got resolved.
    query entity giving me error on selection of all columns from datastore it means ,it is taking that column also which is defined as transient using JPA annotation and not present in database table,so i am taking only selected column which I want.