Hi, I want to use foreign keys in Appian, how can I implement that, I am using C

Hi, I want to use foreign keys in Appian, how can I implement that, I am using CDTs, any technique or work around for this?

OriginalPostID-185953

OriginalPostID-185953

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Varun Just in case if you haven't explored the forum posts or documentation already, I would like to suggest to go through the CDT concepts in the documentation. Appian has specified some nice examples over there, for instance usage of annotations, annotations supported by Appian etc are mentioned there and I hope they also answer your question as well. Further I would also like to suggest to explore the forum posts. If your question isn't yet answered or if you have any specific scenario it would be grateful if you can expand the question.
  • @Varun Just in case if you haven't explored the forum posts or documentation already, I would like to suggest to go through the CDT concepts in the documentation. Appian has specified some nice examples over there, for instance usage of annotations, annotations supported by Appian etc are mentioned there and I hope they also answer your question as well. Further I would also like to suggest to explore the forum posts. If your question isn't yet answered or if you have any specific scenario it would be grateful if you can expand the question.
Children
No Data