Hi all, I have a CDT say Account having 3 Account Names & Account Numbe

Hi all,
I have a CDT say Account having 3 Account Names & Account Numbers. Now I need to add now to the field Account.Updatedtime. How can I update all the instances of CDT with that PV without using MNI? I tried to use "APN_generateRepeatedValueForArrayLength" rule but that updates the first instance of CDT again & again. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

OriginalPostID-191142

OriginalPostID-191142

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Stefan & Bharath, my issue is how can I save value in CDT. I am not modifying CDT. I know repeat function will give values but how will save it to the all three fields. When I query Account, I got AcctNo as 1,2,3 & AcctName as A,B,C. Now I need to update the third field of CDT by using now() function. End results needs to show like this {[AcctNo=1,AcctName=A,UpdatedDateTime=1/26/2016 3:55], [AcctNo=2,AcctName=B,UpdatedDateTime=1/26/2016 3:55],
    [AcctNo=3,AcctName=C,UpdatedDateTime=1/26/2016 3:55]}

You can see that third field needs to be updated in all the instances. So I am wondering how can I save it in all instances without using MNI.
  • Stefan & Bharath, my issue is how can I save value in CDT. I am not modifying CDT. I know repeat function will give values but how will save it to the all three fields. When I query Account, I got AcctNo as 1,2,3 & AcctName as A,B,C. Now I need to update the third field of CDT by using now() function. End results needs to show like this {[AcctNo=1,AcctName=A,UpdatedDateTime=1/26/2016 3:55], [AcctNo=2,AcctName=B,UpdatedDateTime=1/26/2016 3:55],
    [AcctNo=3,AcctName=C,UpdatedDateTime=1/26/2016 3:55]}

You can see that third field needs to be updated in all the instances. So I am wondering how can I save it in all instances without using MNI.
Children
No Data