How do I save multiple selections in a checkboxField? I tried displaying the cho

Certified Senior Developer
How do I save multiple selections in a checkboxField? I tried displaying the choiceValues using a rule (e.g., rule!psh_getAllFruits) that pulled data from a cdt (PSH_Fruits). The CDT is associated with a table (pshfruits) that has 2 columns: id (auto-generated integer) and fruitType (text). I wanted to store the selected id(s) in a field in another CDT (specifically newList_cdt.fruitType). I originally had 'fruit' as an integer. When that didn't work, I decided to change my approach to displaying the choiceValues using a constant (cons!PSH_FRUITS) and using a checkboxFieldByIndex; couldn't get that to work, so I went with the following and changed the data type of the column in the table (and CDT for this item) to 'text'. It works as long as I only select one item. (I actually have 8 choices so I'd really prefer to pull the choiceValues from a CDT - lookup table). I cannot get it to save or display multiple selections. At one point...

OriginalPostID-192632

OriginalPostID-192632

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data