The function "doforeach" allows me to call a function by string. I use

The function "doforeach" allows me to call a function by string. I use this to dynamically call a function that is defined in a text PV of a process. Is there any other method to do dynamic function calls? The new looping function "apply" does not work....

OriginalPostID-65702

OriginalPostID-65702

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Annelise, in my framework I have a single process model called "ticket" which has two data containers. One is defined as a static CDT PV which contains the basic data each ticket has. To display this data in different fashions this CDT has a field "template" which maps to a HTML template file and is rendered using "textfromtemplate". The other data container is a PV of type text which contains the externalized data of a CDT which content depends on the type of the ticket. To be able to display this data on the single ticket dashboard I use a "display_x" function that internalizes this data and renders it using "textfromtemplate" as well. Now my first CDT has a field of type text that holds exactly the name of this function.
  • Hi Annelise, in my framework I have a single process model called "ticket" which has two data containers. One is defined as a static CDT PV which contains the basic data each ticket has. To display this data in different fashions this CDT has a field "template" which maps to a HTML template file and is rendered using "textfromtemplate". The other data container is a PV of type text which contains the externalized data of a CDT which content depends on the type of the ticket. To be able to display this data on the single ticket dashboard I use a "display_x" function that internalizes this data and renders it using "textfromtemplate" as well. Now my first CDT has a field of type text that holds exactly the name of this function.
Children
No Data