Hi, I want to use Apply function over generateuuid, so I am taking an

Hi,

I want to use Apply function over generateuuid, so I am taking an expression like given below:
=apply(fn!generateuuid, {ri!test})
here ri!test is a text array. But when I am running this rule, I am getting the below error:

Expression evaluation error at function 'apply': com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: Unexpected number of parameters. (APNX-1-4158-001)

Can anyone guide us how can I do it. I don't want to use MNI.

Thanks
Rishu

OriginalPostID-194546

OriginalPostID-194546

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There was definitely a limitation - I was seeing values cut off after 216 UUIDs or so (4000 might be Oracle vs MSSQL?). This new code (with the same SP above) will split the count and apply over the SP to return the full result set - I get all 500 back in 48 milliseconds with 3 SP calls, 200, 200 100. I just added the 500 (total) and 200 (count/each) as local parameters in the interface, this could definitely be expanded upon to be more dynamic if necessary - the max per run may also depend on MSSQL vs Oracle vs MySQL limitations, etc.

testGenerateUuid.zip

• There was definitely a limitation - I was seeing values cut off after 216 UUIDs or so (4000 might be Oracle vs MSSQL?). This new code (with the same SP above) will split the count and apply over the SP to return the full result set - I get all 500 back in 48 milliseconds with 3 SP calls, 200, 200 100. I just added the 500 (total) and 200 (count/each) as local parameters in the interface, this could definitely be expanded upon to be more dynamic if necessary - the max per run may also depend on MSSQL vs Oracle vs MySQL limitations, etc.

testGenerateUuid.zip

Children
No Data