#aggregation I would like to aggregate the information I am bringing back in a d

#aggregation I would like to aggregate the information I am bringing back in a datasubset by one of the fields. Normally I would use a!queryAggregation in my query, but I do not want the min, max, sum, average, or count. I would like to concatenate the information based on one of the fields, preferably with a certain set of characters in between each value. Does anyone know how to do that?

OriginalPostID-195645

OriginalPostID-195645

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @georgeu Hi, here goes few thoughts in my mind and might help you, just in case if you aren't aware:

1. Create a view in database and map a cdt in Appian and then query the corresponding data store entity.

2. Create a stored procedure and make a call to it in Appian by sending the inputs to it.

To the best of my knowledge, the functionality desired by you with respect to concatenation isn't available with a!queryEntity.
  • @georgeu Hi, here goes few thoughts in my mind and might help you, just in case if you aren't aware:

1. Create a view in database and map a cdt in Appian and then query the corresponding data store entity.

2. Create a stored procedure and make a call to it in Appian by sending the inputs to it.

To the best of my knowledge, the functionality desired by you with respect to concatenation isn't available with a!queryEntity.
Children
No Data