I am trying to construct a Web API that queries a data entity and compares a fie

Certified Senior Developer
I am trying to construct a Web API that queries a data entity and compares a field in that data entity with an array of values that I've stored in a local variable (created from another a!queryEntity). I've hardcoded the value in my first query so I know what results I should get in the second one. Both queries work individually, but I get this expression evaluation error when I combine them. Any suggestions on what I'm missing? I'm pretty sure that once I get this working, I'll also have to add something to account for null values in the first query....but that's another issue. See the attached file for the code.

Expression evaluation error at function a!queryEntity [line 33]: Cannot apply operator [IN] to field [checkid] when comparing to value [TypedValue[it=197,v={TypedValue[it=1,v=621],TypedValue[it=1,v=622],TypedValue[it=1,v=623]}]].

NestedQueryForWebAPI.txt

OriginalPostID-200061

OriginalPostID-200061

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    @sikhivahans - I have this working as long as there's data in the first query, but if the result set is {} or 'null' - I get the following error: "Expression evaluation error: Invalid index: Cannot index property "id" of type Text into type List of Variant" I know I have to include an if statement somewhere and I've tried several different versions - nothing seems to work. I've attached an updated version. Can you take a look at it?
    @sikhivahans - I have this working as long as there's data in the first query, but if the result set is {} or 'null' - I get the following error: "Expression evaluation error: Invalid index: Cannot index property "id" of type Text into type List of Variant" I know I have to include an if statement somewhere and I've tried several different versions - nothing seems to work. I've attached an updated version. Can you take a look at it?
Children
No Data