EVAL:@reason=Rule 'substitute' has 1 parameters, but instead passed 3 pa

EVAL:@reason=Rule 'substitute' has 1 parameters, but instead passed 3 parameters. I don't know what happened with the substitute function. Based on the syntax: substitute( text, find, replace_with, [instance_num] ), it should require 3 parameters, but why am i getting this error?Please clarify. Thanks....

OriginalPostID-66150

OriginalPostID-66150

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If that worked but you can't find the rule then it means the person who created it by mistake, realized he was using a name he shouldn't be using and deleted the rule. Please review the steps from the link I posted (it includes steps even if the problematic rule has already been deleted).

Once you finish with those steps, through your authorized support contact, request via support case, the restart of the application server as instructed in those steps.
  • If that worked but you can't find the rule then it means the person who created it by mistake, realized he was using a name he shouldn't be using and deleted the rule. Please review the steps from the link I posted (it includes steps even if the problematic rule has already been deleted).

Once you finish with those steps, through your authorized support contact, request via support case, the restart of the application server as instructed in those steps.
Children
No Data