Anybody aware about this error : Error code ID: APNX-1-4198-019.(UserID:

Anybody aware about this error :
Error code ID: APNX-1-4198-019.(UserID:
<<user Name>>. Error code ID: APNX-1-4198-019. Error details: {"title":"An Error Has Occurred","message":"Expression evaluation error in rule '<<Rule Name 1>>' (called by rules 'Rule Name 2' >
'Rule Name 3') at function a!dynamicLink [line
26]: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error
: The save target must be a load() variable, process variable, or node input (or a rule input passed one of those three), but instead was:
false","details":"","code":"APNX-1-4198-019"})

OriginalPostID-201368

OriginalPostID-201368

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi vikask146,
    Just see if rule name 1 is the sub rule of rule name 2 and rule name 2 is the sub rule of rule name3,
    if you are trying to update any variable in rule name 1 it should be passed as a reference to rule name 2 and from rule name 3 and from rule name 2 to rule name 1 and that variable should be declared as either local variable in load or rule input in rule name 3 i.e main rule. I have faced same error and resolved in the same way I mentioned.
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi vikask146,
    Just see if rule name 1 is the sub rule of rule name 2 and rule name 2 is the sub rule of rule name3,
    if you are trying to update any variable in rule name 1 it should be passed as a reference to rule name 2 and from rule name 3 and from rule name 2 to rule name 1 and that variable should be declared as either local variable in load or rule input in rule name 3 i.e main rule. I have faced same error and resolved in the same way I mentioned.
Children
No Data