Is it possible to create an editable grid which I can use to upload more documen

Is it possible to create an editable grid which I can use to upload more documents and simultaneously download a document? Similar to the one in the Capture.JPG uploaded. But the way to download the already uploaded documents.

OriginalPostID-204933

OriginalPostID-204933

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, you can do that by using a!documentDownloadLink() component in your grid.

As I mentioned in my earlier post above, you can show a link for the uploaded files on your editable grid (provided the form has been submitted once, after uploading the files i.e. once you comes back on the form after clicking the 'Upload' button as proposed in the solution above). Until then, show a file upload field in that particular row of the grid, where the document haven't been uploaded yet.

The idea is to conditionally show a!documentDownloadLink() and a!fileUploadField() component in the grid.
  • Yes, you can do that by using a!documentDownloadLink() component in your grid.

As I mentioned in my earlier post above, you can show a link for the uploaded files on your editable grid (provided the form has been submitted once, after uploading the files i.e. once you comes back on the form after clicking the 'Upload' button as proposed in the solution above). Until then, show a file upload field in that particular row of the grid, where the document haven't been uploaded yet.

The idea is to conditionally show a!documentDownloadLink() and a!fileUploadField() component in the grid.
Children
No Data