Given a comparison between CDT_A (a:"richard",b:"nolan", c:&

Given a comparison between CDT_A (a:"richard",b:"nolan", c:"Adam Smith",d:"(555) 334-7810") and CDT_B(first_name:"richard",last_name:"nolan",supervisor:"John Hancock",office_phone: "(555) 334-8761") where I consider one of these an authoritative source and the other local Appian data, is there a simple function I can use to compare these 2 CDT's and return a Boolean value on weather they're in sync or not?

OriginalPostID-210052

OriginalPostID-210052

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Tom, I work with Mark. The problem may actually be a little more complex. What we're actually trying to achieve is keeping our user profiles updated in the face of organizational change.
    So CDT A really represents our Appian User Profile, and CDT B represents the organizations HR information system. There are fields we'd like to respond to changes on (last name due to marital status changes, supervisorname for organizational changes, office information for moves,etc ) So we have these two dissimilar data sources which have some fields in common and we'd love to have an elegant solution rather than some batch MNI, or Java API process.

• Tom, I work with Mark. The problem may actually be a little more complex. What we're actually trying to achieve is keeping our user profiles updated in the face of organizational change.
    So CDT A really represents our Appian User Profile, and CDT B represents the organizations HR information system. There are fields we'd like to respond to changes on (last name due to marital status changes, supervisorname for organizational changes, office information for moves,etc ) So we have these two dissimilar data sources which have some fields in common and we'd love to have an elegant solution rather than some batch MNI, or Java API process.

Children
No Data