I am using queryEntityData SAIL tag to retrieve the data from database and calli

I am using queryEntityData SAIL tag to retrieve the data from database and calling multiple time based on the different inputs(using apply function) . I want to display this record details in the Single Grid. how can i merge result and display the same on the Grid?

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-211650

OriginalPostID-211650

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ramakg True that it's inevitable at times, but in-case if you feel that there is a chance to overcome it, elaborate the scenario in detail so that the practitioners here might come up with resolution mechanisms. It seems like you might get good amount of data as you are going for paging grid, which means that there would be lot more queries, and so keep an eye on the performance.
  • @ramakg True that it's inevitable at times, but in-case if you feel that there is a chance to overcome it, elaborate the scenario in detail so that the practitioners here might come up with resolution mechanisms. It seems like you might get good amount of data as you are going for paging grid, which means that there would be lot more queries, and so keep an eye on the performance.
Children
No Data